Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Lost And The Damned

Okay so I know this isn't a 'Bringin' It Down' or a 'True Till Death' but Rev colour vinyl for £2, come on, you know you'd be all over that shit.

Living Hell - the lost and the damned


I owned this a few years ago on CD and must admit I didn't spend a huge amount of time listening to the record but when I saw this on eBay with no bids I stuck in a small offer just for the hell of it and ended up winning as the only person wanting to give this record a home. Listening again now it's not actually a bad record, in fact it's pretty good. I don't know why this didn't make more of an impact on me originally, though did it make an impact on anyone? It was a strange release for Revelation, this came out in 2007 alongside releases from Down To Nothing and Sinking Ships who seem far more apt for the label than this Integrity style stuff.


This is the grey vinyl version of the record of which 330 where pressed. Decent record, Bargain price!

2 comments:

  1. I like this record, but they're definitely a weird fit for Rev. They released a 7" on Lockin Out too which is definitely weird as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this record i like the singer was the singer of follow thought

    ReplyDelete