Monday 10 March 2014

Get A Grip

I picked this up recently from the bay with some other random records:

Get A Grip - S/T

 
This debut 7" release from Get A Grip came out in 2006 and it definitely passed me by back then. The guitarist Hunter from Down To Nothing was in this band I know that much, there were probably other dudes that did other things too but I can't be bothered to look into it right now. Anyway this is some quality stuff, it's not a million miles away from The Most era Down To Nothing actually and I found myself really enjoying it when I was giving it a spin. Cool!
 
 
This is the red vinyl version,225 pressed on this colour. Sean provides the rest of the pressing info below. Nice one Sean!


Get A Grip- S/T 7", Test Press 8/15 (Strike 3)
Get A Grip- S/T 7" Lime Green and Yellow swirl /100, Pre order cover (Strike 3)
Get A Grip- S/T 7" Trans Red /225, Record release cover 38/40 (Strike 3)
Get A Grip- S/T 7" Blue and Green splatter /175 (Strike 3)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard anyone speak about this band in years...

    Get A Grip- S/T 7", Test Press 8/15 (Strike 3)
    Get A Grip- S/T 7" Lime Green and Yellow swirl /100, Pre order cover (Strike 3)
    Get A Grip- S/T 7" Trans Red /225, Record release cover 38/40 (Strike 3)
    Get A Grip- S/T 7" Blue and Green splatter /175 (Strike 3)

    ReplyDelete