Monday 31 March 2014

Black Sheep Man

You can't keep up with all of the records all of the time right? Even so, I thought I was on top of Rise Above releases, I'd checked the website regularly and what not. Then Mike goes and posts a record up by a band I like that I'd completely missed the release of!

Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell - Black Sheep/Elementary Man


Yep Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell had released a new 7" and I knew nothing about it. I'd completely missed the clear vinyl version that Mike had scored and would have to make do with a black version. The Rise Above site was sold out however, so I had to find a uk store that had one. Still, I managed to find one and very glad I am too. Once again I love the retro feel Rise Above have given this with the old price tag on the front. Reminds me of the last Uncle Acid 7".


I like both songs on offer here too, more good stuff from the band. 100 copies on clear and 500 on black!

I really need to get into Facebook so I don't miss out on releases like this, I'll take my chances though so as not to get sucked into that world! Hah!

3 comments:

  1. If you were on Facebook, you would know when the LP preorders were going up. Just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LP preorders are up now...just sayin.

    ReplyDelete