Sunday 10 August 2014

Forgotten Goals

So last year I think it was, Rev put out a gold reissue of the first Civ record. I ordered it and it completely escaped me that it actually never turned up. That was, until an email came from the store I'd ordered it from asking if I was ok with them sending me a Pink copy as they had never got the gold version in.

Civ - Set Your Goals


To be honest I just wanted a coloured vinyl copy and wasn't bothered if it was gold or pink. This colour seems to suit the cover pretty well so it's all good in my book.


Who doesn't love this record? Back when it first came out I thought it was great and listening again now it's not hard to see why. Great infectious stuff mixing hardcore and that more pop-punk kinda sound perfectly. Shame the follow up was a bit of a stinker.


Pink vinyl version is out of 550 pressed. Here it sits with the black version of the record I already had.

1 comment: