Saturday 24 August 2013

A Less Common Cause

A quick post as I never seem to be able to find a decent window of time at the moment and I've got loads of records to post up here. How the guys who blog nearly every day manage it I have no idea. Anyway...

A while ago I wrote very briefly (here) about the Common Cause 7" on React! I'd picked up whilst trying to bolster my order when I bought the Gypsy Giants Despair record. At the time I said I'd only had a brief listen and hadn't yet formed an opinion. Well, since then I've gone on to really like this band and release.

Common Cause - S/T


At the time of course, I wasn't even remotely bothered that I'd only scored a black vinyl version of the record but on the listens since I've made a note to self to correct this if the opportunity arises and recently it did.


I managed to pick this red vinyl version up on eBay. This version is out of 200 and it's another record of the invisible mental list. Great record, check it out if you haven't already.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment