Tuesday 28 October 2014

Where I Stand

Another post (finally) and another release from Speedowax Records. I've had this for so long that I can't even remember if I ordered both versions of the record originally or if Speedowax chucked the second in. Either way I'm glad to have both as it's another quality release from the label.

Truth - Where I Stand


Truth are a band from Texas and they play straight-edge youth crew hardcore in the way it's supposed to be played. This is a really solid effort and foundation from the band.


As is the norm with a label that pay as much attention to detail as Speedowax do not only is there two different colours of wax but also two different sleeves. 


The solid red vinyl sits in the red sleeve whilst the coke bottle green version comes in a black and white version of the sleeve. Excellent sleeve and packaging from Speedowax on this release too.


I've said it a thousand times but if you don't already own a load of these releases the Speedowax back catalogue is well worth wading through for some hidden gems.

4 comments:

  1. I need to start checking some of this stuff out. - chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should! Tell Rich I sent ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i threw you in an extra as you ord red ...and the coke clear is such a cool color i thought you'd love it x rich

    ReplyDelete