Tuesday 7 October 2014

Lost In Life And Death

I was super stoked to pick this up recently, in fact it killed two birds with one stone not only the best looking press of the record but also a limited tour version too.

Backtrack - Lost In Life & Death


So yes here we have a tour version of Backtracks Lost In Life record. Cleverly titled here 'Lost In Life & Death' as its from the 2014 Life & Death tour.


Numbered 7 out of 125 the cover is just a wrap around of the existing record sleeve but being out of only 125 it's a great pick up.


I also think this third press colour of Purple and Black mix is the best looking press of the record too and a version of been meaning to get me hands on so that's pretty cool too.


3 comments:

  1. Not bad at all! Early numbers always honor a record. Anyway I've been considering picking this up also, but then I need to respect boundaries. The neon yellow with baby blue (which actually gives that green effect) is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. colour way looks ace! did you get it on a show or buy it on the net?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, love the black and purple. Great record

    ReplyDelete