Tuesday 13 October 2015

Old Rev

Here's a couple of old Revelation Records releases I've picked up on my travels recently.

Orange 9mm - S/T


I always liked Orange 9mm especially this release, saying that I can even hang with both the LP's that came afterwards. I wasn't really looking for this record but it fell into my lap and I couldn't say no.


Iceburn / Engine Kid - split


Can't say I'll be spinning this oddball split release between Iceburn and Engine Kid too often, it's a bit of a strange one and hardly a revered Rev classic. Once again I couldn't resist picking up a Rev release for next to nothing though. I have a vague recollection of seeing Engine Kid in the mid 90's as like third support to someone else but I can't remember who or if it was even Engine Kid. Did they ever play the U.K?


No comments:

Post a Comment