Friday 18 May 2012

TUI get it right across your face!

I've always been critical of Trapped Under Ice's merch. I love Trapped Under Ice as a band but some of their merch is just plain ugly. It's something I've joked quite alot about with my fellow blogger acrossyourface however I think this time they've struck gold!
That's right! It's a god damn TUI coaster! It came with a pre-order from Reaper today and man does it rock.

Who doesn't wanna put their steaming hot cuppa on Johnny Depps face? Well done TUI

Jealous??

3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! The hole in the center is a nice touch ("TUI - Live on a Five" anyone???). Too bad it's not hand numbered :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty jealous, i admit :)
    been following your blog lately. interesting stuff so keep it going! if you ever have problems getting stuff from germany - which is not very likely but anyway - let me know. maybe i can help out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man thanks for the kind words. I'll bare that in mind if I need anything from Germany. I noticed you were following this blog actually and read your blog yesterday, it's really good too. I'm gonna add a link to you on here when I get a second.

    ReplyDelete