Saturday 8 March 2014

Vulgar Display Of Speedowax

I got this courtesy of our friends over at Speedowax Records a while back and it's another release not to ignore.

Vulgar Display - Under Darkness & Prayer

I'd not heard of Vulgar Display before this being chucked my way but like I say if it's a Speedowax release it's nearly always something that I can get behind and this is no exception. Plus the name of the band is obviously a Pantera reference and I'm okay with that. Brutal riff heavy Hardcore/Metal-core is the order of the day and it's good stuff. 

 
Interesting color vinyl too. I like how the front and back look really different. This is the solid brown w/white inside out swirl” Macchiato “color vinyl of 106.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome record,speedowax can do no wrong right now,every release is killin' it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! They are about to drop another couple of really good sounding releases too.

    ReplyDelete