Sunday 21 June 2015

Together We Win

I picked this up on eBay for a few pounds a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't thought about this band for years in fact I couldn't really remember what they sounded like, I just knew that I'd once owned it on CD and they had something to do with Ten Yard Fight. It's weird I guess, sometimes I remember every little detail of information about the most obscure bands and then bands like this I barely remember a thing about.

Stand & Fight - Together We Win


This came out in 2004 on Bridge Nine and I'm surprised I don't remember more about the band because it's good youth crew hardcore stuff. They did indeed have a Ten Yard Fight connection too in that Wrench sang for both bands.


This grey and blue swirl vinyl looks really nice, I love how side A has the deep blue inner before the grey suddenly appears over the top. Alas though this is actually the most common variant of 770. Another 330 were pressed on purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment