Wednesday 13 May 2015

Trapped Under The Running Board

Two 7's here that I'm posting together for no real reason other than they were on the side next to each other.

Dillinger Escape Plan - Under The Running Board


I love early Dillinger Escape Plan, so chaotic and manic yet completely genius. The band lose me by the time the new singer comes in on Miss Machine and I haven't cared for anything since but the early stuff is great. I picked this up off eBay, it's got a really nice look to it actually that is hard to see in the photo, kind of a sepia quality to the thing that makes it look really nice.



Trapped Under Ice / Dirty Money - Split


This 7" inch has been a bit of a conundrum. I have the A389 Records version and in actual fact I've owned this Dead & Gone version before. Story goes that I bought it at a TUI show in Sheffield around the time it came out and then promptly lost it. I've subsequently bought it twice since but it's been 'lost in the post'. I really did think I was destined to never own this version and it was cursed till I took a final chance and bought it off Discogs a while ago. Finally!


2 comments:

  1. Damn I totally forgot about this TUI record

    ReplyDelete
  2. got the u.s. version of the tui/dm split. your dead and gone version definitely looks cooler.

    ReplyDelete