Friday 18 April 2014

When The Plague Clears

A couple of Bridge Nine favourites I picked up recently

Carry On - A Life Less Plagued


Despite being one of my favourite records of the early 2000's this is the first time I've owned Carry On's Life Less Plagued on vinyl. This is the second press on White of 1500 copies.


I'd not listened to this for a while and not in it's entirety for even longer so it was good to drop the needle on this and remember what a great record this really is.


When the record was originally released in 2001 it was intended to be a gatefold sleeve release but due to budget reasons this never happened. This 2nd press was finally given the layout treatment the record deserved. Looks good.

Foundation - When The Smoke Clears


Another Bridge Nine release I picked up recently was Foundation When the Smoke Clears. Again it's an album I know well but I didn't have the record previously. It was finally time to strike when I was looking for a record to add to a bigger order from Rev.


This is again the second press of the record. Despite looking Black in these pictures the record is actually on 'Translucent Olive' Green of 1000 copies.


Hold it up to the light and the colour changes quite dramatically as you can see. This record is also a gatefold and looks great too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that Foundation joint is amazing. The color at least.

    ReplyDelete