Wednesday 20 June 2012

Off!


I'm so far behind with blogging stuff because my laptops been screwed it isn't even funny. But i'm back on it now baby.
I'm so behind though that Marcus beat me to this OFF! release a short while ago, and the fact that he has the super sweet white version seems to make this post a little redundant,'cos you know I'm jealous haha. But hey let's get it out of the way anyhow.
I've been on a more punk rock diet recently, I guess thats just the mood I'm in.



Great LP this, 16 fuzzy, dirty songs in about as many minutes that just makes you go 'YESSS!!' and that white version will find it's way to me at some point i'm sure...I got nothing but time.

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to check this out. Sick cover art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted about the same record on the same day. Ha!

    ReplyDelete