Wednesday 20 April 2016

Different Stuff

In the immortal words of radio friendly rock botherers Nickleback - It's been a while. To ease myself back in here's some random 7" records. Just grabbed four from the bottom of the pile so it's a pretty mixed bag.

Fade - Identity E.P


I recently caught up on Fade and their releases but I was missing this E.P from Control Records. Fade are great and this is another neat release from them. Everything they have released has been superb.


This is the limited pre-order blue vinyl version out of 100 which I was stoked I was still able to get a copy of.

Magic Circle - Scream Evil


It took me a long time to get round to picking up a copy of this release by Magic Circle, love the cover and look of this release too.


Orange 9mm - Glistening


I picked this up for 99p in a record stores random used vinyl section. Who doesn't love a bit of Orange 9mm? Not there best material of course but at that price..


Standard black vinyl major label fair with tour dates on the back.

Minor Threat - First Demo Tape


To ram the point home of how long it's been since my last post, this was actually a stocking filler from the wife..erm I mean Santa at Christmas. Didn't have this previously on vinyl.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Good to see someone else wasting their time and posting about records again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, where have you been?
    good to read new stuff!

    ReplyDelete